OUTREACH - REQUEST A SPEAKER FOR YOUR EVENT
- Have you heard about our Securities Consumer Outreach Program?
The Division of Securities offers Free Speakers. We offer programs on a variety of financial and investment fraud
topics. Our outreach has provided important investment fraud information to many groups including, civil organizations,
service clubs, schools, banks and other employee training groups, and other community organizations.
- Presentation topics:
- 1. Learn about how to recognize an investment scam.
- 2. Check to make sure your financial professional is licensed to do business and reputable.
- 3. Registration of investment products.
- 4. Self Defense tips to avoid being a victim.
- 5. Identity Theft!
- 6. The basics of saving and investing (classes of all ages).
- 7. An advanced class on the financial world (popular at the high school level).
- 8. Law Enforcement Training – understanding securities law.
- 9. Employee training on how to recognize a scam.
- 10. Continuing Legal Education – Securities Law and Fraud.
At your request, we can customize a program for the needs of your group. We can travel anywhere in the State of Ohio.
Contact us to schedule a presentation or ask any questions you may have regarding our outreach program.
Request a Speaker