Renewal begins June 1 and ends June 30, but the company may complete a late renewal July 1, 2022- August 31, 2022 with an additional $100.00 fee. All Pawnbroker renewals expire on June 30, 2022. Please submit your renewal application online. If the Division does not receive your renewal application on or before deadline the company license will be expired, and you must cease all Pawnbroker business operations. If the company wishes to reapply, the company cannot conduct business until the new license is issued by the Division.
- Visit the Division's eLicense Center.
- Input the User ID and password.
- Submit the application fee via VISA, MasterCard, or Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction. ONLY checking accounts may be used for ACH payment transactions; savings account submissions will be rejected by your financial institution resulting in a delay in the processing of the renewal application.
- Complete all fields accurately, correctly and truthfully.
- Upload a copy of the company’s financial statement or surety bond.
- Digitally sign and submit the renewal application. A digital signature used in connection with an electronic filing shall have the same legal effect as a manual signature.
Feel free to submit questions to the Division’s Consumer Finance Licensing Section at Webdfiemail@example.com