Web Content Viewer

Forms Required with Applications

Below are additional forms that we may need to process your liquor permit applications or registrations. Please see the specific New or Transfer application or Beer/Wine registration instructions for the forms that MUST be submitted with your application/registration for us to even accept the application. Some of the additional forms that we may need before we can issue the permit are:

  • Summary of Tenancy Rights Form – if business applicant does not own premises
  • Partnership Disclosure Form – if entity is a partnership
  • Limited Liability Disclosure Form – if entity is a Limited Liability Corporation
  • Officer or Shareholder Disclosure Form – if entity is a corporation
  • Summary of Purchase Agreement -- only needed, as applicable, with transfer applications
  • If a background check is also required, use this link for more information on the Background Check Process.

If you need one of these forms, please see a link to the forms in the table below.  Please note that the above forms can be hand signed or signed through an e-signature.  To use the e-signature through pdf, you should see a little red tab next to the signature line.  If you do not see that red tab, download the form from our website.  Once you select the box to e-sign, you should see prompts of how to complete it.  You will need a current version of Adobe to use this feature.