This page provides information and resources for our local governmental partners regarding:
- How to create Community Entertainment Districts (CEDs)
- How to create Revitalization Districts (RDs)
- How to create Designated Outdoor Refreshment Areas (DORAs)
- How to object to the issuance of a new liquor permit or the transfer of an existing permit, including changes in corporation structures
- How to object to the renewal of liquor permits within your jurisdiction, and
- Tools for dealing with problem permit locations.
Additionally, Municipal Corporations and Townships can accept Qualifying Major Event applications from permit holders.