Web Content Viewer

Dispute Resolution Request Form

All dispute resolution notifications, complaints, and final resolutions must be submitted to the Division of Industrial Compliance and completed in writing. To request dispute resolution services, complete the Dispute Resolution Form that is downloadable on this webpage and mail the completed Dispute Resolution Form to: MHP/Division of Industrial Compliance, Attn: Legal, 6606 Tussing Rd., Reynoldsburg, OH 43068.