The Ohio Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing (“Division”) serves as Ohio’s licensor and regulator of real estate brokers and real estate salespersons. In its role as regulator, the Division accepts complaints filed against...
- licensed real estate brokers,
- real estate salespersons,
- foreign (outside of Ohio) real estate dealers,
- foreign real estate salespersons, and
- unlicensed persons acting as real estate brokers and salespersons.
The Division does not regulate condo associations, homebuilders, contractors, mortgage companies, escrow agents, or title companies.
Please click on the attachment to read more...