Please click on the attachment to download the Real Estate Combined Renewal Application.
There are two methods that can be utilized to renew a real estate salesperson or broker license. Below are instructions for those methods:
- Go to the Division's eLicense Center.
- (Use a Windows-based PC with MS Internet Explorer for best viewing experience)
- Log into our secure site under the Account tab with your User ID and Password.
- Click the Online Services menu button in the top right corner and click Create/Resume a Renewal.
- Answer Ethical Conduct and Legal History questions.
- Confirm and/or enter and upload your continuing education.
- Pay your renewal fee online using a Visa or Mastercard.
- Credit card payments may not be taken over the telephone.
- Print out receipt page for your records.
Note: If Online Renewal is unavailable, it is the licensee’s obligation to make certain the renewal by mail and timely filed.
- Complete the Renewal Application and the Continuing Education Compliance form.
- Answer the Ethical Conduct and Legal History questions.
- Sign and date the certification on page 1.
- Return the forms, along with the renewal fee and copies of your continuing education certificates, to the Division.
- Make the check or money order payable to OHIO DIVISION OF REAL ESTATE.
- Cash will not be accepted.
- Mail to:
Ohio Division of Real Estate
77 S High St., 20th Fl.
Columbus, OH 43215-6133