Web Content Viewer
Claimant Resources
Maze to find Money

Claimant Resources

Learn more about the search, recovery, and laws regarding unclaimed funds.

To submit a claim for funds with the Division, you must be the original owner or that person’s legal representative.  You may request a claim form on behalf of a family member or friend, but they will need to submit the claim.

Missing Money is not for paid professional finders; please contact UNFDFinders@com.state.oh.us for more information