At the bottom of the page is a list of the publications discussing transfers and applications that can be completed if you are transferring an existing liquor permit.
Types of transfers that require an update with the Division of Liquor Control:
- Transfer of membership interest in a Limited Liability Company (LLC);
- Transfer of ownership;
- Transfer of ownership and location;
- Change of corporate stock ownership;
- Transfer of a business with a liquor permit to a new location with the same taxing district; and
- Transfer of a business with a liquor permit to a new location in a different taxing district (TREX)
Depending on the type of transaction and/or business entity, you may also need to file additional forms (the additional required forms will be listed within the application).
To view a description of the license you are transferring, view the list of Permit Class Types.